Here are some amazing random cool stuff that I found on the internet this week - just click and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
1. Venture Beat : Focused specifically on tech news, Venture Beat has all of the information that entrepreneurs, executives, and technology enthusiasts need to get informed, stay in the loop, and make better decisions related to technology.
2. Technology Guide : With an entire section titled “How To,” Technology Guide is a totally comprehensive resource for all of your technology-related confusion and curiosity. Visit that section, and you’ll be able to peruse informative articles categorized by interest—from smartphones to software.
3. Tech Radar : Touted as the source for tech-buying advice, you’ll find plenty of news and reviews on Tech Radar. But, this site also includes a detailed “How To” section that dishes out plenty of awesome tips and tricks to help you get more from your various tech and gadgets.
4. Term Sheet : Run and managed by Fortune, Term Sheet provides a daily breakdown of things like venture capital deals, fundraising, IPOs, and other announcements within the industry. If you’re interested in the business and finance side of tech, this site is sure to become your next addiction.
5. The Information : If you want to roll up your sleeves and really dig deep into various tech topics, The Information is the place for you. This site features long-form content that takes a thorough look at a wide variety of announcements and happenings within the tech industry. It’s not light reading, but you’re bound to walk away way more informed than when you started!
If you have enjoyed this week's brief but carefully curated walk through the web, please feel free to share or forward this email.
Still want more ?
Project Close Checklist
You finally delivered the project and had the go live drinks. The team is now breaking up but there are a few things the project manager needs to do to make sure the project is closed and wrapped up. These are grouped into:
For articles articles on projects, you can read more here.
You may also find some of the tools and templates that I have used to deliver projects for startups here, including the most popular item in the store, a project quote tool that helps you build a fully costed project commercial model. You can find it here.