Here are some amazing random cool stuff that I found on the internet this week - just click and enjoy
Thanks for reading!
1. Eat This Much - It is a virtual dietician application website on the internet. It makes the user fill a form with field like the amount of calories the user wants to consume in a particular amount of meals and also asks for the type of food the user would like results for. The app then generates a meal plan for the user. This website is a really useful one for people who are health conscious.
2. Bored Button - It is a pointless website on the internet. Bored Button displays a big red button on its homepage which once the user clicks randomly generate and opens another page to uplift the mood of the user. It shows fancy card tricks, riddles to follow and much more for the user to view.
3. Experience Mount Everest - Everyone in the world after knowing about the mountain has thought of reaching the peak heights of Mount Everest. Well, here is an application website which displays a 3D overview of the mountain with a trekking like atmosphere.
4. Down For Everyone Or Just Me? - A really productive application website which allows the user to crosscheck whether a particular internet website they are unable to open on their devices is only down for them or if it’s a worldwide issue. This website helps solve a lot of problems for people who come across issues of these kinds and want to know what the problem behind them is.
5. 9Gag - Over the years, 9Gag has established itself as the number one meme application, website and Facebook page in the world. They have over 35 million Facebook followers. Their website offers a mixture of videos, meme images, hilarious ongoing news of the world and much more. Most of its content is uploaded by its logged in users and the best ones are published and get a share on their Facebook page.
If you have enjoyed this week's brief but carefully curated walk through the web, please feel free to share or forward this email.
Still want more ?
Project Close Checklist
You finally delivered the project and had the go live drinks. The team is now breaking up but there are a few things the project manager needs to do to make sure the project is closed and wrapped up. These are grouped into:
Scope management- did everything get delivered
Risk and issues- what is still outstanding
Financials- did everything get paid ?
Resources- have resources been re assigned ?
Documentation & archiving
Further reading you can check out my blog.
For articles articles on projects, you can read more here.
Video: How to price your project
Project delivery checklist
PMO Project checklist
Starting up a project a checklist of 101 things to think about
You may also find some of the tools and templates that I have used to deliver projects for startups here, including the most popular item in the store, a project quote tool that helps you build a fully costed project commercial model. You can find it here.